Thursday, April 15, 2010

iPod Malfunction!


AHHHHH!! So while I was sick last week with some TERRIBLE food poisoning, a friend of mine called me asking me what to do because his iPod had frozen. So since I guess I am the resident technical expert (God knows why...I mean I'm always having problems with my laptops and iPods and such...so I don't know why anyone would consider me an expert or come to me for advice about these things..anyways). Ayman called me and was like "HELP ME! what should I do?" So I gave him the standard Apple advice. "Press and hold the middle button and the play/pause button and wait", he did that and nothing happened. So I told him to toggle the hold switch and repeat. He did and nothing happened. So I gave him advice that Apple doesn't give..."just wait until the battery dies and then recharge it and you'll be fine." Which turned out to be exactly what happened!
Last night my iPod decided to have its own spazz attack and freeze WHILE ON HOLD! So I followed the standard Apple advice and when that didn't work, I just waited for the battery to die. Woohoo! And now it's working perfectly again! Frustrating though because I had wanted to use my iPod at that moment :( Sad me :( :(

Just a question for Apple: WHY DO OUR IPODS FREEZE LIKE THIS????

No comments:

Post a Comment